my story so far...

Thank you for sharing your journey with us it was a very inspiring read, well done you for turning your life around xx

What an amazing story, one with parts that no doubt most of us here can relate to, but with an ending that will inspire us ALL. Congratulations, well done, and thank you for the inspiration. xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for sharing your story, you are a woman of courage

What a fabulous story. You should feel justifiably proud and it shows through just how much your self esteem has improved. It's possible that like many of us here that you still have your 'moments' but the fact that you have persevered is an inspiration to all of us. It also shows that this is not a race and that it may take longer than we might like, but it needs to become a way of life and a part of life which is what you have done.

A huge well done but I know that whatever positive comments you receive here will pale into insignificance compared to how you feel about yourself and what you have achieved now.

Amazing story - thanks for sharing :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Just had to comment. Fantastic story, Congratulations on your success xxx

This story should be printed in tge magazine with lots of happy inspirational pics :D

I agree - send this off to slimming world - you could end up being pampered and in the sw mag - you soooo deserve it!

Just read your story in our image therapy. I felt a lot of our members could relate. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us. X

Thank you for sharing such an inspirational story! I agree with the other posters who have said that you could be the cover star of the magazine!

Did you go through to the semi- finals of woty?

Well done on such an amazing journey and for finding the courage & determination to do it:) x

Back