Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

i love the chip seasoning dont have them there but you can buy the seasoning for home i put it on my sw chips

Someone on this thread criticised for not having 1/3 SF this is a way of portion control not something to add on for the sake of eating it If full on the meal and satisfied do not worry If you do not believe me wait for the new packs out Xmas !!

I think the OH is going to treat me to a Nandos while we're out Xmas shopping on Saturday. Wanna stay 100% this week so already planned it!
3.5 syns for Butterly chicken breast, 3 syns for grilled halloumi and side salad for my 1/3 superfree. Then a dash of hot sauce for 0.5 syns. Yum yum yum cant wait :D

Hot sauce is only 0.5 syns

Oh yes, your right. Its only .5 syns for a tablespoon of the marinates. MMM!!

I've just checked the syns for flame grilled butterfly chicken on the SW app and it says 16?

Hiya :D Nope it's definitely 3.5 syns on Extra Easy. I only discovered this recently but the app seems to automatically give you the syn value for the 'Green' plan. When you've searched it on the app click the 'extra easy' tab and you'll see it's 3.5 on extra easy :) It's 16 on Green! It's so good to know because I was thinking lots of things were super high so now I always make sure to select extra easy!

And that's WITH the skin on. It would say otherwise if it wasn't. Sure think about it, the chicken is FREE and grilled with no oil. The marinade is half a syn per tablespoon so even if it used 3 tablespoons that would be 1.5 syns. The other 2/2.5 is to cover the bit of skin.

:DENJOY!!!

I think the OH is going to treat me to a Nandos while we're out Xmas shopping on Saturday. Wanna stay 100% this week so already planned it!
3.5 syns for Butterly chicken breast, 3 syns for grilled halloumi and side salad for my 1/3 superfree. Then a dash of hot sauce for 0.5 syns. Yum yum yum cant wait :D

Oh thats sounds SOOOO good :) I'm gonna try the Halloumi next time, so low in syns like. Hooray!:p

i love the chip seasoning dont have them there but you can buy the seasoning for home i put it on my sw chips

Oh yeah, that stuff is yummy.

Have you ever gotten the Corn on the Cob? I always ask it to be sprinkled with some of that seasoning and it's never a problem :D

I am SO happy i've found this thread! I'm going to nandos with my friend tomorrow but she's not slimming and I was a bit worried looking through the 2012 food directory! I saw the butterfly chicken on the SW app and thought it surely must be tiny or a side dish for 3.5 syns?! Lol! Are there two in the picture? Do you have to ask for two? x

laurao said:
I am SO happy i've found this thread! I'm going to nandos with my friend tomorrow but she's not slimming and I was a bit worried looking through the 2012 food directory! I saw the butterfly chicken on the SW app and thought it surely must be tiny or a side dish for 3.5 syns?! Lol! Are there two in the picture? Do you have to ask for two? x

Hi hun, no just order Butterfly chicken and it comes that way! Its soooo tasty. I always get corn on the cob and spicy rice with it. Its so tasty! The marinades are half a syn per tablespoon so you can add extra to your rice erc from the condiments table. I get this every time now. I love it! SUCH a nice meal x

Would eating a 1/4 chicken or 1/2 chicken be more syns than getting the butterfly if I took the skin off it?

Does anyone know how much the chicken breast burgers would be? I'm assuming the butterfly chicken is what is in them anyway, but how much would the bun be?

Back