Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

Hi everyone,

I just had to share this because i know that eating out can be a real obstacle for people, and it really shouldn't be. I think people find it harder around this time too as Christmas shopping and people wantimg a nice treat at the end of it. Today i went to nandos and used the slimming world app tp syn an entire meal for 6.5 syns on Extra Easy. It was absolutely gorgeous!! :)

View attachment 68459

It's Butterfly chicken in medium peri peri marinade (3.5 syns) savoury rice (3 syns) and grilled corn on the cob (0). It was delicious and guilt free. Go forth and enjoy :)

Oh, and instead of corn on the cob my OH got the peas which are made with chilli and mint and that's only 2.5 syns which would make the entire meal 9 syns. Hooray!

This looks ace! I will be trying this next time I'm at Nandos xxxx Thank you for sharing xxx

Mmmmm again, I'm hungry for Nandos!!

I really fancy a kfc but will wait a few weeks to have one xx

is it three syns for the halloumi cheese as it comes as two pieces, or 3 syns for one piece?? LOVE nandos, x

yayyy i thought so. i always get butterfly chicken (take skin off but still count as 3.5) spicy rice, side salad and halloumi on the side and its a proper treat, fill up on water or diet coke and i feel like a normal member of society haha!! x

yayyy i thought so. i always get butterfly chicken (take skin off but still count as 3.5) spicy rice, side salad and halloumi on the side and its a proper treat, fill up on water or diet coke and i feel like a normal member of society haha!! x

Haha this made me laugh! That's exactly what I had yesterday and it was absolutely gorgeous! The Halloumi really added an extra quality! Nom Nom Nom x

Having nandos now in Portsmouth.

Other half and I both had butterfly chicken with 2 sides. We ordered 4 different ones and split them so here's the finished result

Chicken 3.5 syns
1/2 rice = 1.5 syns
1/2 side salad = free
1/2 corn cob = free
1/2 Macchu peas = 1.25 so call it 1.5 syns

Entire meal 6.5 syns - result!

image-3053166196.jpg

This is going to be my next meal out. Nandos is right beside the cinema we go to, so when OH and I next go I will have the butterfly chicken extra hot, skin off, with the medeterranian salad (which had feta cheese in it) and I'll ask them not to put the olive oil on it, then I'll order a portion of spicy rice and donate half of it to my darling other half who I know will most gratefully and graciously consume any extra synnage I put in front of him :D

I went to Nandos at the weekend, wasn't really sure what to choose (hadn't seen this thread beforehand!) so went for the 1/4 chicken, with the rice and side salad, so seems like I made a fairly good choice (although could've been better if i'd had the butterfly!) People who've posted before are damn right, it is IMPOSSIBLE to resist that skin! :)

My other half wants to go nandos after cinema this weekend I said NO way! I Love nandos its my fave. I thought it would be a complete no go, but so glad to find this thread now as didn't realise you can still get a good meal for not many sins so pleased about this! :) he will also be happy when I tell him lol

Back