nearly had a dinner disaster !!

Lou*

Silver Member
was supposed to be having grilled chicken kebab.. Opened the asda chicken which had a date of today and it stunk of egg !!!

eewww must have had a gap in the film or something and didn't want to risk it.. then just to top it off, OH walked in with his chinese and offered me half !! and ya know what ! I DECLINED ! yep

I ended up having a lovely ham salad with rice followed by lots of fruit.. still within plan..

I did have 6 chips ( yes i counted them lol ) but only had 8 SYNS so i guess they are covered...

Pointless thread really just gloating at my willpower cos it's the first time we have met !! LOVING SW !!

p.s. if this is off topic i apologise, i keep posting in the wrong place.. sorry xx

hi rhibro.. Now i doubt i could have resisted the chowmein but he had crispy kungpo with fried rice AND chips !! greedy git ! lol

Well done! Not so sure I could have done that.

I felt a bit bad about my OH eating everything I make (and he's so skinny if he loses any weight there'd be nothing left) so I made him a cake... although to make sure I didn't eat any of it I added loads of orange food colouring. Looked horrible! Tasted fine apparently but was enough to put me off :) good willpower times!

Emily

ha ha that is a good idea. My PH's mum bought me a Be-ro cooking book and has given me loads of baking stuff !! I'm trying to find excuses not to bake cakes at the moment but she is itching to teach me ! maybe the food colouring could work for me ! xx

You could always add lots of blue and green food colouring which would give them a 'mouldy' appearance! It would put a lot of people off but with Halloween coming up it could be perfect!

now that is an idea.. Blimey Halloween is coming.. where does the time go !

Back