• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nearly had to crack!

Morning shrinkers ;)

I nearly had to crack TFR100% last night, I was out in the pub (drinking coffees & waters) when I started feeling really dizzy & weak & thought I might collapse :( Luckily the feeling subsided and I made like cinderella & got home at the stroke of midnight. I still want my Friday nights out! Are the calories too low to hit the town?

I'll be cutting down on coffee as a result - it could have contributed to the dizziness - but the weakness was a lack of calories I reckon.

I'm not a "leave the party early" type!!

Altho I gotta say - the confidence is creeping back after onlt 10days on LT! & the barmen snuck me a couple of free coffees woowooo! ;););)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Yeye

Silver Member
Well done for sticking with it! Cheeky barsteward ;-) \0/ x

Hey bitsy,
I had a night out and a 3am finish the other day! Actually loved being the sober one :)
Next day felt a bit woozy and generally a bit rubbish. I don't think we have the calories in us to keep going that long!! Won't be doing that again for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls! I managed a 3am while still in week 1 but I'm finding myself a little hungrier & weaker on Week 2 for some reason, last night's dizzy/weakness frightened me a little... Anyway I'm looking forward to Tuesday's 2nd weigh in - can't wait for the pounds to be gone!!!

Probably too much coffee Bitsy but how are you gonna stay up until 3am without it if you're not drinking? Isn't it weird being sober when everyone else is drunk?:D

Sandra - I think it's great being the sober one! I remember everything and can remind everyone the next day when they have forgotten! hehe :)

Sandra - I think it's great being the sober one! I remember everything and can remind everyone the next day when they have forgotten! hehe :)

Mmmm my OH does that to me......all the time cos he doesn't really drink....apparently I repeat myself? As if:eek:

Gotta say ladies it makes a nice change to be the sober one! I didn't think I'd be able to handle the dry (well, water!) nights out but I've really enjoyed them - I think I just have to learn not to stay out till the usual 3am / 4am with so few calories in my system...

Having said that - I am VERY much looking forward to a boozy night out when my slim bod arrives! This single gal will want to flirt FLIRT FLIRT hahahaaha LOL ;-)