Need to get going!!!

Destination 119!

Hello. I am due to start lipotrim today or tomorrow, I keep putting it off!
I am bridesmaid for my friends wedding in 16 weeks but have the hen in 12 weeks and need to lose 4 stone.

I'm 14 stone now and 5 foot 5. If I stick to it 100%, exercise and drink loads of water do you think this is possible?

Need some encouragement, if I put it off any longer then I won't have time. I'm thinking 11 weeks TFR and one week refeed before the hen weekend!

Thanks Lisa :) xx

Hey hun
lipotrim say a stone a month but I'm in my 11th week and am 2lb away from losing 4 stone so it's definatly possible, start today - stay 100% and don't be tempted to eat And you could lose it all before the hen night !
Drink loads of water, the weeks I've drunk less Ive lost less so water is key.

good luck
x

You can def do it, just get started today and you'll be so glad you did come the wedding.

Start now. If you put it off any longer you will only come to regret it! I don't know about the exercise my advice to you would be not to over do it.. I tried to exercise and it left me feeling terrible during and afterwards!! It's put me off wanting to try again. During the diet our body's are under enough stress so just do what you are comfy with I haven't done any exercise at all and have lost nearly 3 stone in 9 weeks, I agree with the above post that water is the key and I have also found when I have drank less water I have smaller losses. Good luck on your journey x x s

Back