Nervous Newbie

mavis_cruet

hello, just wanted to intoroduce myself. ive just joined today after deciding i have to wake up to the fact i can no longer go on eating the way i am! im 32, mum to two gorgeous boys aged 3 and 2 and am a registered childminder. ive always been rather large and have lived with a pot belly all my life. right now im the hevaiest ive ever been and ive got myself really worked up about it and am in a rut. im not a comfort eater, i just love eating! ive joined ww in the past and have joined and left sw more times than i can remeber. ive decied now is the time to sort myself out. ive had a bit of a horrible year and need to get on track because right now i weigh more than i ever did when i was pregnant!
so im doing sw again but on my own because my local group closed down and im totally skint!
so hello and looking forward to getting to know you all :S
H x

welcome to minimins, its great here, whenever u need to talk to anyone just post and someone will help you out!

Hi and welcome, I'm new too and have already found the forum so much help.
I'm sure you'll find support and guidance on the sw boards here.
Good luck with your journey :)

hi and welcome...
Good luck with it all..
stick around here and im sure you will find all the help and support you need (and its FREE!)
everyone has been nothing but super nice to me since joining and i love it.. im so addicted to being on here....
good luck!!

Hey there, welcome!!
The first few weeks are always the hardest, getting into a routine etc, but i am sure you will do great!
You have the right attitude and you did the right thing joining this forum, whenever i am feeling a bit down and wanting to give up, i come on here and read other peoples posts and it soon puts me back on track!
Good luck and keep us posted! xxx

Hi, Im pretty new too, it take a few weeks to get into it all, this is my 4th week on SW (hope this will be my best week yet), read all the books, plan ahead and prepare all your menus in advance, it keeps you on the right track and it is also more cost productive. Keep using this site, there are a lot of inspirational people on here who give great advice, especially when your having a bad day (or week) and it can be lots of fun as well. Good Luck

Back