Never really gave propoints a fair run..

eddiesmum2002

So here I am, sunday 8th of may,armed with a calculator, premade meals in the freezer and a kitchen full of fruit ready to give it my best most honest shot.
Do you guys tend to use the weeklies? As an old ww expert I find these soo nerve wracking!
Lots of losses to all,
Siobhan xx

Hi

I'm only into my 3rd week on Propoints and have found it very easy to follow. I tend to just stick to the 29 points that I'm allowed each day. I use my 49 points for going out for a meal at the weekend or if I've gone over a bit each day then I know I have the safety net but I don't plan to use them.

Good luck - new start, new you!

you should use your weeklies. It makes the "diet" a lot more managable... even if its just a wee cheeky takeout on your wi night or whatever.

If you drop em long term your body gets used to not having them... which means anytime you do want to use them its nearly always gonna ruin your weightloss.

I don't use my exercise points... but I'm a firm believer of using the dailies and weeklies as it does work out to your basic calorie requirement.

Good luck with it, hope you find weightloss success x

Thanks guys.
Finding it suprisingly easy saying that im on day 1 :) xx

I agree with Hannata completely... good luck for this coming week :D

I use about 20 of my weeklies every week some weeks 30 but have never used more than that..you will get to love pp in no time.i had moved straight from discover too and was daunting at the time.it's much better..i think anyway:)

i use all my weeklies but i don't use the activity points (if i have the energy to get off my fat butt!) :D

good luck with your weight loss journey x

I loved the discover plan as I really felt in control but really prepared to give this a go :) thanks for all your replies! Heres to weigh in next saturday xx

im enjoying it so far onto day 2 good luck xxx

From Day one, if I ate more than just a few of my weeklies I put on weight. Think you just have to work out what suits you.

Hi - i have been doing this since January now and i usually use all my weeklies and usually some activity points aswell! I have noticed though that if i use them all i lose 0.5 or STS but if i use only about half of them i lose more. Maybe it's because if i use them all there's no room for errors in pointing etc and i may have gone over - so from now on i'm aiming to use half of them so if i make some mistakes it shouldn't take me over the 49. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi - i have been doing this since January now and i usually use all my weeklies and usually some activity points aswell! I have noticed though that if i use them all i lose 0.5 or STS but if i use only about half of them i lose more. Maybe it's because if i use them all there's no room for errors in pointing etc and i may have gone over - so from now on i'm aiming to use half of them so if i make some mistakes it shouldn't take me over the 49. Good luck!

This is DEFINITELY what works for me - after a bit of trial and error I either have to point everything 100% and use the 49 this way, or if I go out and can't point, I can only have half my weeklies :)

Thanks guys. I usually have a 'relaxed' day saturday & if i took that into account itd give me 58pts for the day, thats using half so to begin with il aspire to that :) xx

I am worried that my WW leader worked out my points wrong and gave me too many as I have ate lots and lots! and my scales at home havent moved, dreading tomorrows weigh in now :(

oh no i hope she hasnt worked them out wrong goodluck for wi huni xxxx

Back