New bars???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by juliebags, 4 February 2014.

1. juliebags

juliebags Well-Known Member

Does anybody know what the new flavour of hi fi bars are ????
  2. PrincessPink-x

PrincessPink-x Well-Known Member

Chocolate fudge brownie I can't wait to try them
  3. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

Mmmm - sounds good!
  4. tweetypie1233

tweetypie1233 Well-Known Member

These sound amazing....when will they be available?
  5. scobyboo

scobyboo Well-Known Member

These sound lovely
  6. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

Ooh can't wait to try them! Still mourning the loss of the mince pie hifis (I know I should get over it!!)
  7. MrsScandude

MrsScandude Well-Known Member

Wish they'd bring out a coconut one. LOVE coconut!
  8. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

I wish they would do a chocolate and peanut butter one or even put a wee layer of chocolate on the peanut bar that they currently have :D
  9. From what I am hearing, there aren't many of any hifi bars around. A muddle with changing manufacturers, apparently, and they are difficult to get. Consultants are not happy!
  10. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Yeah our Consultant told us about this last night, new owner for the company that makes the bars, shut down the factory and relocated. Sent SW thousands of bars in an order, which SW rejected as they were of poor standard/quality. SW are seeking reassurances that deliveries are to be resuming this week ( fingers crossed ).
  11. chocolatefudge

chocolatefudge Active Member

Yes, we've been told this too! No more Hifi bars until the standard is improved- apparently the Rocky Road had no marshmallows on in the last order. I hope they resolve it soon as I love Hifi bars, especially the mint ones.