New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Their losses are impressive (especially in the US version) but who has the time to do 6 hour of strenuous exercise? And they have doctors and medical professionals with them...they could have a heart attack at any time! As we don't live in controlled environments it's harder...

I WI on Mondays and sometimes when I'm exercising on Sunday I go into BL mode and start shouting out - "last chance workout!" - I wonder if it actually works...I haven't noticed a huge loss in the space of one day.

Does anyone else think Melissa threw the WI again to save Lance and get home to her kids? Her little speech seemed a little too prepared to me.

She looked good at the end though

Does anyone else think Melissa threw the WI again to save Lance and get home to her kids? Her little speech seemed a little too prepared to me.

You're right, her speech was VERY rehearsed!! I'm glad she's gone! I'm so frustrated that we didn't get to see whether Cheryl or Darryl won the challenge!! Talk about teasing us!! I'm really enjoying the US one and lurrrrve Bob!!X

im now thinking it was very 'scripted'...for weeks ive been wondering what their game was and why etc and i think i may have realised.
i think they planned for her to be in it,get kicked out around now so kids have one parent at home and one there.
so thats one parent going for the 250k prize then and one for the 100k at home prize......but with mommy dearest having got a huge chunk of pulic exposure etc with her exploits in her time there and clearly trying to get a reporting job from the feel of her tape!

She has a very good job and living anyway. That's why she's a smart cookie.

I'm sure she's an attorney or some sort of legal eagle.

It was all a bit odd for sure.

Until she opens her mouth Melissa is a very attractive woman.

I loved O'Neal and Andrea's dad this week.

I LOVE watching both the u.k one and the u.s.a one. I'm sooo glad that Melissa has gone home!! Didn't like her from the start. I really want Rob to win the u.k show and sunshine and her dad oneil the u.s.a xx

It was all a bit odd for sure.

Until she opens her mouth Melissa is a very attractive woman.

I loved O'Neal and Andrea's dad this week.

I was very impressed with them! Also liked that at the end it was different people up to win the challenge as it always seems to be between the same few people every week.

I think O'Neal's losses prior to coming into the house are phenomenal!! I mean, if he was at home and having to fit his workouts in around normal life, then to lose 51lbs in a month is absolutely amazing!!

I think Darrell will go - he looked to be in so much discomfort and Cheryl was in "the zone"!!

I think Cheryl went as one of the last things she said before the tape stopped was "I had it in the bag" suggesting she thought she was through but....

I think Cheryl went as one of the last things she said before the tape stopped was "I had it in the bag" suggesting she thought she was through but....

...aahh, interesting point!! Yes, why would they show that otherwise- it would be too obvious!!X

I agree, Miggy is so cool and seems to have softened a little.

Be interesting to see what all the hoo ha with Angie is in the UK one tonight and what happens to her team.

Ah yes Angies team- something about apples and nuts isn't it????

I would like Rob to win too, think he is a good looking lad, but that's not why I want him to win, he seems to REALLY want it.

Spoiler re Angie, below :eek:

She has been axed but will come back for live final. She will be replaced by Richard Callender.

Last edited:
soccermom said:
Spoiler re Angie, below :eek:

She has been axed but will come back for live final. She will be replaced by Richard Callender.

Should be interesting tonight then!!

Back