New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Well that's ruined that foe me

oh im all sad now! i wanted rob to win!!

Oh no I've recorded it and haven't watched it yet and now I know who's gone!!! :-( my lovely Rob.

Paddy did that tactically- everyone liked rob, he supported everyone, always put in loads of effort and had good losses. Paddy knew he was likely to win. The other girl (zandela was it?!), always seemed too quick to give up and hasn't done as well as the others loss-wise, so paddy knows she won't be a threat in the final!

I can't believe it! I really thought he would win! I reckon he will have lost the highest percentage overall at the end!

I'm totally gutted! Rob worked hard, gave 200% and deserved to stay. Zandela is all 'I can't I cant'' and doesn't deserve to be there. I really don't care who wins now, the only one who deserved it has gone.

My fav is Paddy. He has been consistent and measured. There was something about Rob I didn't get. Yes he pushed hard but not a fav for me..

How embarassing for poor Angie. It was hardly crime of the century - getting your team to eat less on weigh in day. As for 'its not the Biggest Loser way'. What a load of tosh, those shakes they now flog on the back of the TV series are hardly a good example of normal healthy eating. Give me natural apples and nuts over manufactured shakes and bars any day.

Oh no I've recorded it and haven't watched it yet and now I know who's gone!!! :-( my lovely Rob.

Exactly why I avoid this thread like the plague until Ive watched my recordings!

I wish they would tell us what heights they are as well

Can someone explain to me how the winner is decided please? Is it the last man standing at the end of the time spent at the house, or do they go home, lose some more weight then come back for a final weigh in? (I have a vague memory of an old US version.)

I want to see how Big G got on (fell in the paddock in week 1)

Last edited:
there is usually the main prize winner from the remaining contestants who is the highest % loser and then an at home prize for those who have left which is the highest % loser as well

there will be a period at home for them all in between the final week in the biggest loser house and then they all come back for the finale

I think that Angie going knocked Rob for six. He seemed to loose motivation especially when he went into the gym with the other trainer and they found it hard. I think they made a big mistake a couple of weeks ago when they got rid of the lady with the curly red hair.

I agree, Claire was amazing and worked so hard as did Rob; they're all playing the game now and voting off their biggest risk personally rather than what is best for the team. Rob totally deserved to go to Cyprus rather than moany Zyanda (sp) who did nothing during this weeks task, Rob did most of the work.

I think the US one has the key - the two trainers and not involved in the challenges at all, they don't even know what the challenges are and this allows them to just be 'trainers' and focus on getting the contestants to lose weight and their psychological side, not whether they win challenges or not. I think Richard and Angie being at the challenges spurs on their competitive nature which Angie said took over as they see how the other team performs and get worried about weigh in. It wasn't the same with Richard training both teams though.

I wondered why there was only Richard on the new DVD. D'you reckon Angie won't be asked back for another series?
I really couldn't care who wins now. Those 2 women are such whiners!! I could slap them both, and the boys don't have any personality. I find this series a disappointment really, nothing to really get me rooting for anyone.

Back