New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Totally, the only person who sat with him after he picked the teams was Miggy whose now gone. Everyone is peed off with him and as soon as he goes below the line or someone gets to dish out a weight disadvantage he will be gone.

Anyone seen the Biggest Loser Australia Season 4. The winner - WOW what an inspiration!!

I watched it on the net you can get it on youtube, just type it in. I just saw the finale and the transformation of the winner made me want to watch it from the start, such inspiration from a person I can relate to xx

i cant remember what the last aussie one was that i saw. can you name one of the players?
not sure if it was the one with the two brothers in it, erm Andrew and?

i remember the series after the above one, they had to cut out some of the beginning episodes as there was a paedophile in it who was charged and imprisoned during the first couple of episodes.

Yeah that's it - Andrew and Nathan. I didn't want to spoil in case someone wanted to watch it from the start lol. Other couples are Tiffany and Bob, Andrew and Nathan etc.

Type in youtube - biggest loser aus 4 finale and you can see the winner :D totally inspirational

The biggest loser uk is not nearly as good as usa/aus but i love it anyway, i think its cuz bib and gillian not in it lol

i mean bob and gillian lol

Totally, the only person who sat with him after he picked the teams was Miggy whose now gone. Everyone is peed off with him and as soon as he goes below the line or someone gets to dish out a weight disadvantage he will be gone.

I so want to reply to this but if I do it will spoil it for you.....

No, don't reply lol, after the UK one this week the American one is the only one I'm enjoying so I don't want to know.

Not read the article yet but I did know this-she's planning to start a family via adoption and so obviously having to spend months at a time with filming commitments wasn't ideal for her. Shame though, won't be the same without her on it.

Was at a fitness event in Harrow today organised by Richard Callender and some of the contestants were there - Claire Will Zandela and her sister
Have to say they didn't look that much smaller since the filming finished a good while ago and the final was just filmed last week
They looked well but definitely not unrecognisable like on the US show

Was at a fitness event in Harrow today organised by Richard Callender and some of the contestants were there - Claire Will Zandela and her sister
Have to say they didn't look that much smaller since the filming finished a good while ago and the final was just filmed last week
They looked well but definitely not unrecognisable like on the US show

.... or they were wearing fat suits and makeup so you couldn't tell who's won yet... :)

Back