New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

ARGH! Can't believe zandella got through!
I sooooo wanted Rob to win, but now he's been sent packing I'm rooting for Karen, or Paddy, or Karen. hmmm

I'm rooting for Paddy; I don't think Karens that dedicated as in all the eating challenges she was the first to dive into the cakes. Paddy to win!

Oops, I got confused; I meant Will to win from finalists and Rob to win from home. I was always getting Will and Paddy mixed up.

I hope Karen wins. I'm all excited to see them all tonight and see what they have achieved away from the house.

When is the American final on?

Ahhh only an hour and a half!! Getting tomorrow lunch ready now so I can just sit down with my options white choc quark mix and a cup of tea for the whole hour!!!! :D Can't wait!!! So excited!!

welshgirl21 said:
I can't wait to see Rob

I think rob is quite a good looking bloke and will look even better with a bit more weight off him.

Not long to go now., I normally record it and watch it later in the week but I'm tucked up in bed watching corrie waiting for it to start. Can't wait to see what they all look like now xx

Margery Dawe said:
I think rob is quite a good looking bloke and will look even better with a bit more weight off him.

Totally agree.

Oooo biggest loser

:) who's watching it I think will will win!! :-0

Clare looks amazing. Where has that tummy gone!!!!'

Yep I'm watching it, havnt a clue who will win. The past contestants have done so well. Amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Firstly what is Davina wearing??? That dress is hideous! :(

Clare & Sara have done really well, they both look great

OMG!!! Claire's unrecognisable!!! In fact they all look incredible!!! :happy096:

I thought rob would have lost more than what he did. I can't remember what he'd lost in the house.

Back