New girl!

Tonibelle88

Hi everyone, I only recently joined slimming world and have just come across this site whilst trying to find some slimming world friendly recipes! Think it could become a big part of my eventual success, I haven't got huge amounts to lose but I have been trying to get it of for such a long time and to no avail, hopefully this will be what I need! Look forward to reading through some of the threads on here! :)

Hi, I'm new too and following slimming world, I'm going to be making a video diary too and hopefully share recipes etc... With fellow dieters! Good luck :)

Welcome to the forum Tonibelle, and good luck with your SW journey. ;)

Love the new picture caretaker! Looking good! Bet you can't wait for Summer
welcome one and all.

I'm new too :)

I haven't got as much to lose as some people -about 3st - but I'm a short ar$e so it's actually quite a bit for me.

Welcome to the forum Emily what plan are you using?

I'm on Slimming World too. Everyone seems so friendly here, I'm hoping it could be the extra push I need.

PS. please call me Emily-Rose, or just plain Emm, I hate being an Emily!

Emily It doesn't matter if you need to lose 3 stones or 13 stones. It's still a personal journey you have to take.
whoops sorry! Emily-Rose!

i'm a newbie too!

I'm thinking of doing SW for a change but i can't get my head around eating as much as you want and losing weight!
Especially potatoes pasta rice!

I'm on Slimming World too. Everyone seems so friendly here, I'm hoping it could be the extra push I need.

PS. please call me Emily-Rose, or just plain Emm, I hate being an Emily!
Hi Emm, so how's your journey going so far

i'm a newbie too!

I'm thinking of doing SW for a change but i can't get my head around eating as much as you want and losing weight!
Especially potatoes pasta rice!

Well I started trying to lose weight by myself a few months ago and it started alright, I lost about 8lb and then I was stuck, I just couldn't seem to lose any more. The first week of slimming world I lost 3lb and so far (my fourth weigh in is tomorrow) I have lost 6lb officially, although after weighing myself this morning I seem to be another 2lb down so around 8lb!
In all honestly I struggle to understand being allowed to eat as much pasta and potatoes as I want but It is obviously working! :)

Back