New here, back on the slimming world

indigopurple

Hello all, well I did slimming world three years ago, lost about 20lb but it has ever so slowly crept back on. I am studying at the moment and the late night snacking whilst writing umpteen essays has played havoc.

Anyway I have started again, I cannot get to class due to time commitments but I have all my books and I am going to try and go it alone and see how I go.

I just want to love half a stone for now and then see how I feel.

I like slimming world it suits me so heres hoping I can get back on the wagon.

hello and welcome:welcome:

I can't get to class either and am going alone with the books at home. Have found this site really usefull and helpfull.

I also did SW before but have come back with an open mind and am not thinking i know the plan because so much as changed the best is the extra easy plan which i have been following for the last 4 weeks. Not sure how long to stay on it so will go by my weight loss when it stops i'll look at red and green.

good luck with your first week

Hello, i'm new too been going to class for 3 weeks! I'm enjoying the plan so far. Good luck with your studies and your weight loss.

All the best

Donnax

I've rejoined SW tonight. Determined this time (as always) to really give it a go and shed this extra weight that is now really starting to get me down. I am reaching the scary stage where I have nothing to wear and I am determined not to go out and buy a new 'bigger' wardrobe!!

Anyway on a positive note now that I have been to class and been weighed I actually feel quite excited about eating lots of free food and making some delicious recipes. I will mis my wine but I will exchange this for a gin & slimline .....sorted!

Back