New Here

treehouse

Just wanted to pop on and say Hi....I'm new here but not new to the G.I. Diet. Several years ago (2005) I lost 60 lbs following the "green-light" way of eating...it stayed off for a few years and then life circumstances changed (2008) and ultimately I got "lazy". Over the course of the last few years, I have regained all the weight I lost..thankfully no more than that.

It's time to get back on track so here I go again.

I returned to my healthier eating habits on March 20th, 2012....so I am 11 days in and have lost almost 7.6 lbs.

One thing that helped immensely last time around was the support I got from an online forum, so here I am seeking support from others to help keep me on my path.

I live in Ontario Canada.

Cheers.

Woohoo! Well done on a great loss since your restart. I look forward to you sharing your journey with us. You know low Gi/GL works and is easy to accommodate in any lifestyle. You got great results with it in the past and I'm sure you will do as well this time round.
Good luck for the coming week and keep posting.

Hi and welcome. :) Sounds like you are right on track - well done on your loss so far, that's amazing. :)

Whereabouts in Ontario are you based? I lived in Toronto for a year and also spent a fair bit of time in Hamilton, so just being nosy. :) (don't ask me about the embarassment of fully realising that the road signs were bilingual but still being convinced for ages that there was somewhere called 'North Nord'. D'oh!)

Hi and welcome to the board look forward to reading your weight loss journey and supporting each other x

Hi treehouse - how's it going? I believe mutual support can be the make or break in terms of keeping going and keeping the weight off.
I've regain most but not all, due to backsliding on habits and change of circs. Oh it's happened, but the important thing is to get on with the here and now. Best wishes with your new healthy diet.

Back