New Magazine

I am sure it is due out in the shops at the end of March, usually available in class a week or so before that.

oh dear, I still havent bought the last one :(

I'll have to see if my C still has any :)

Ooo can't wait, need to buy another copy of the last one as I can't find it anywhere.

Love getting the new mag, my group is a 20 min train ride away so I read it on the way home. I wish it came out every week though!

my mebers love buying there magazines and cant wait to get them opened, in fact as soon as i get my bundles in there with my £1.95 just like my members :) and yes i do pay for my own because i love going back over editions to find interesting ideas for members during IT

my mebers love buying there magazines and cant wait to get them opened, in fact as soon as i get my bundles in there with my £1.95 just like my members :) and yes i do pay for my own because i love going back over editions to find interesting ideas for members during IT

I love the magazine aswell, i am like a wean with a new toy at xmas when it comes out :D

I've got quite a few magazines plus several books. Some of the recipes are brilliant. I really must get round to cutting out the recipes I want to keep and put them in a folder so I can get rid of the "excess paper".

I always buy the magazine as soon as the C gets them. Can't wait for the next one.

Denise

Debz - there are usually chicken recipes in most of the magazines. I'd also have a look on Capricorn's diary, she's got loads of good recipes - my favourite is her Spanish rice with chicken and chorizo.

Denise

Lisa123 said:
Wow capricorns recipe sounds Yum can someone tell me how to view someone's diary please x

If you click on their name when they post something, then it takes you to their profile and you can view all the posts they've written or all the threads they've started! Or there is a search option to search for them! Good luck

Back