New Member doing SW from home

Ruth32

Hi, My name is Ruth and I have just joined MiniMins. I'm doing Slimming World from home as I can't get to group. I lost 3 stone on it a few years ago but it went back on (and then some) when I had a baby. Now hoping to try for number 2 but REALLY need to shed a few stone first.

Hey Ruth. I lost 3 stone with slimming world after having both my kids and its a great plan. I still want to lose a stone and like you can't get to group so doing plan from home :) Have you heard of davina McCalls workout Power of 3??
Wemdy

Hi Wendy,
Yes I've heard of it but haven't got it. Is it good? I have got a rebecca Wheatley DVD which I was meaning to try this morning but didn't get around to it.

The davina dvd is really good. It tones up and as cardiovascular intervals after every exercise so you lose weight as you work out :) I must admit I've been a lazy bum and not been doing it as much as I should lol but if you only do it 3 times a week for 30 mins it helps you lose weight :)

Hi Ruth,

welcome to the site. everyone is lovely and friendly on here.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Hi
Just wanted to wish you all the best in you weightloss journey

Thanks for the support everyone - it's much appreciated. Would love it if you kept me informed how you are getting on.
Ruth x

Today has been totally crap for me has I only slept 3hrs last nite so felt headachey all day :(

I know what you mean. I normally go to bed fairly early but this weather means I'm just not sleeping - was actually grateful to wake up to rain this morning! How is the diet going? Just had my first weigh in and lost 5lbs this week. Really pleased and I know it will slow down in a week or so but it was the kickstart I needed.
Hope you have a better day today.

I know what you mean. I normally go to bed fairly early but this weather means I'm just not sleeping - was actually grateful to wake up to rain this morning! How is the diet going? Just had my first weigh in and lost 5lbs this week. Really pleased and I know it will slow down in a week or so but it was the kickstart I needed.
Hope you have a better day today.

After feeling a bit off I'm feel great now its cooled down a little :)
Last few days I have stuck to the diet 100% and my weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed I've lost at least a pound hehe :)
Really pleased to hear you've lost 5lbs, thats a great result and yes results do slow down to 1-2lbs a week after 1st week or two :) Keep up the good work :D

Hi Ruth

Just thought id say hello n good luck with your weight loss :fingerscrossed: . Which day are you having as your weigh in ??

Im a newy here as well but all the advice and recipes are great, joining back at SW on monday so havnt even started yet !!

xx

Hi Ruth,

Hope you are doing ok with Slimming World at Home? I've joined them online and have found the plan amazing - I cannot believe how much I am eating! I've lost 6 pounds this week and have never eaten so much in my life!

Good luck to you all xx

Back