1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New Me's Calorie Counting ups & downs

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by newme763, 14 June 2014 Social URL.

1. newme763

newme763 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I'm starting a new diary over here in CC. I'm currently 11.1 and I've gone from 12.10 doing SW and WW but my loss has slowed as I approach my goal (10). I'm doing 1380 a day and I'm famous for faffing with the same 3 lb for weeks on and off up and down .... You know how it is ! Anyhoo - I find keeping a diary holds me accountable for my actions and if anyone wants to join me here then all the better ! Happy Saturday folks!! Oh- I'm using MFP which is fab !

Breakfast 1 slice kingsmill crusts off 47
    1 dairy lea triangle 43

Soreen banana loaf 89

179/1380

Last edited: 14 June 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Hi Newme, found you :) Glad you are back! Good luck with cc hun xx

4. newme763

Thanks Sammy ! How're you ? Must catch up with your diary too! The format of my minimins app has totally changed ! No like ! Don't know how to "like" posts anymore ! Xx

5. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned that on another thread I think. Not good when thing get changed for the worse!

I'm doing fine thanks. Having a 100% June! Lost all of my hol gain and a bit more so very motivated.

How are you finding cc in comparison to ww? Think I would miss my weeklies too much!

6. newme763

I'm really liking CC. I'm finding I can have plenty for 1380 so really hope it works ! Not sure I'm going to keep up this diary but I will def keep going on the 2014 thread to keep up with you lovely lot. I'm so busy just now. X

7. KMD

KMD Well-Known Member

Found you!!! :D Good luck and hope you have a fab loss on your first week of calorie counting. I'm here to help you stay on track!!! xxx

8. newme763

This thread is dead lol x I'm back at my WW thread again x