new prices!

I was told that they were just doing a trial run of the new prices in Wales, so what I have may not be what you're thinking...? But here's the prices from my current order form:

Bars @ £2.15 each
Cranberry & Raspberry Bar
Crispy Peanut Bar
Nut Fudge Bar
Toffee Bar

Meals @ £2.10 each
Chilli Con Carne
Porridge
Shepherd's Pie

Savoury Packs @ £1.80 each
Creamy Asparagus
Chicken Soup
Minestrone
Mushroom Soup
Spicy Curry Soup
Vegetable Soup

Sweet Packs @ £2.05 each
Banana Shake
Chocolate Shake
Strawberry Shake
Vanilla Shake

Drinks/Mixes
St Clements Drink Mix - £9.20
Sunrise Orange - £9.20
Fibre Mix - £9.20
Fruit of Forest Mix - £9.20
Savoury Broth Mix - £6.00
Mousse Mix - £6.15
Savoury Stock - £5.00

And £15 is added for the group session.

I found it quite frustrating at first... it's a bit sneaky of them to try and put the prices up like that. £72 to cover everything didn't seem to expensive... but I suppose they need to increase their profit somehow. :/

You're welcome. There was a brief period of time in December where I was addicted to the Minestrone soups and was saving a few quid each week... but now I'm paying about £73 every week which is frustrating. It doesn't seem like much but every penny counts, haha!

Ha imagine if they let you just get packs from another vcld and just pay for councilling you would save a fortune!

This hardly seems fair. So each week it's going to cost differing amount based on what you want to buy?

More admin and beurocrasy means less time in coucelling. I'm not happy

(sorry for the typos, keyboard is crap)

HI, unless you eat 7 bars a week and mostly porridge, chilli, and shephards pie it shouldnt be any more. if you eat mainly soups it should work out a bit cheaper. I buy 2 weeks at time last night got bars, shakes, porridge ,and soup and paid just 40 pence more so 20 per week . Counciling has to be paid for wether you attend or not it isnt optional. I travel a 100 mile round trip for my class so only go every 2 weeks but i still have to pay.

I mainly eat meals and bars. This seems like a pointless change. The cost differential seems hardly worth the extra effort from counsellors and from us i.e +/- £1 or £2... I agree with ProblemChild.

might as well just put the price up by £2 and let people just choose what they want without feeling guilty/worried about costs...

I don't think they have put the price up because of the packs its more about the counselling part as lots of people don't use all packs then won't go for a week and just use wat they have leftover this way u still have to pay that 6o pounds per month wat Ever, if that makes sense
Xx

Our LLC said it was about VAT currently we have to pay VAT on all out food as we jointly pay for the counselling sessions. She said that they are not selling indivually and have written to the tax man to ask about items being VAT free.

Back