New Quorn Spicy Bites

Claracluck9

Hi there!

Have just seen these on Tesco online and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help wok out the syns. They say 'light' so hoping free or low! They do a roast flavour one too, thought they would be handy to throw in a salad etc for a change. On offer at a £1

Pack size is 60g

Quorn Pieces (92%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Flavouring],Spicy Seasoning (Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Spices (Cumin, Paprika), Salt, Onion Powder, Sugar, Red Peppers, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Chilli Powder, Chillies, Dried Lemon Peel, Citric Acid, Oregano) ,Vegetable Oil ,Dextrose ,*76% of product

Typical ValuesTypical values per pack-Energy - kJ/kcal358/86-Protein9.7g-Carbohydrate3.0g-- of which sugars1.1g-Fat3.0g-- of which saturates0.4g-Fibre3.9g-Sodium0.33g-Salt equivalent0.83g

Thank you!

xx

Dies anyone know this yet? Bought some yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Light Bites, Spicy, chilled, 60g pack ½

Let us know what they're like, I cant find them anywhere but they look yum! Although I did hear someone say they were grim, but I dont think that person usually ate Quorn so I suppose it depends what you're expecting.

Agghh wish I could find some! They're like the elusive Salad Light spray! I live in damn London, you'd think *somewhere* would sell this stuff! :confused:

Im near Golders Green, NW London. The Sainsbury's site SAY they sell it but they LIEEEEE damn them! :sigh: :p

Hi there!

Have just seen these on Tesco online and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help wok out the syns. They say 'light' so hoping free or low! They do a roast flavour one too, thought they would be handy to throw in a salad etc for a change. On offer at a £1

Pack size is 60g

Quorn Pieces (92%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Flavouring],Spicy Seasoning (Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Spices (Cumin, Paprika), Salt, Onion Powder, Sugar, Red Peppers, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Chilli Powder, Chillies, Dried Lemon Peel, Citric Acid, Oregano) ,Vegetable Oil ,Dextrose ,*76% of product

Typical ValuesTypical values per pack-Energy - kJ/kcal358/86-Protein9.7g-Carbohydrate3.0g-- of which sugars1.1g-Fat3.0g-- of which saturates0.4g-Fibre3.9g-Sodium0.33g-Salt equivalent0.83g

Thank you!

xx

I have just checked the syn calculator

Can I just Check it is 86 Kcal and 358KJ?

If the above is correct the 60g pack is 4.5 Syns :)

I have just checked the syn calculator

Can I just Check it is 86 Kcal and 358KJ?

If the above is correct the 60g pack is 4.5 Syns :)

The Quorn content counts as a Free Food

Brent park Tesco which is pretty big is only a 15 min drive away

Yeah I dont have a car, I can get there but it's 2 buses or bus, tube, bus - it just takes way too long when I have a mini Sainsbury's 3 bus stops away :/ The Quorn fillets wil have to get their ass to Sainsbury's/Waitrose :flirt2:

Yeah I don't live in Golders itself, that's a bus ride away, so still 2 buses. Thanks though, hopefully Waitrose/Sainsburys will get them soon enough :)

Back