New SEXY shoes!!! Woot Woot!!! LOVE that I can wear heels again!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, if there is one thing to put a smile on myu face, it's new shoes!!

Check out my Brantano Raid!!! :)

4661-albums538-picture6625.jpg

Aw, I love my hubby. He is really so good to me!! :) :)

He said to go and treat myself, since he's been to California .

He also said, "Be wearing them when I get home from work" (and I think he meant JUST them! :eek:) :giggle:

It's a new life. Indeed. :D

So which pair should I wear? :D

Last edited:
Me likey!!!

xx

:DThe peep toes BL. As in the bottom right.:D

yes i think the peep toes would go best with nothing lol!!! ;-)

go on do it!! (whispsers.....I have) makes your legs look fabulous!

After walking (teetering!) around in the peep toes, I have a hunch those will probably be indoor shoes. :D Till I get the hang of it - they are VERY high!! I can reach the top cupboard!! :D

BUt I am chuffed - I can walk much easier in high heels, even since completing RTM. Haven't worn anything about 2" since 1988 - so it is really fun to be getting all these girly shoes.

The black ones are for our bikers do's mainly. But they are so comfortable. I always loved platforms, you could have a much higher heel with the comfort of a lower one. SO I will get good use of them. I love being so tall!! :D

The brown patent are prettier then the photo, a really lovely brown. they are good with jeans, skirts, trouser, so wil be a good wrok shoe or going out shoe.

I need a bigger closet. Or two.

and they were a bargain too? My dream come true! Platforms are great. I have a fab pair of peep toe wedges that are so comfy but stupidly high too!
Some fo my shoes are for those occassions when you're only going to have to walk through the door and sit down. And only have to get up to get a drink or go to the loo! They're stupidly high but they make me feel great!
Main think is you dont break your neck. It's in bad enough shape already! xx

...and I guess the shoes just need to make the right impression before they get removed on the way up the stairs LOL.

BL - I hope my ankles can look as fab as yours when I'm at goal. I would LOVE to wear such amazing footwear. Enjoy your evening:love::8855:

oooooo nice shoes BL
can't wait til i go on my shopping trip next week!

i'd go for the black with nothing else!

daisy x

So glad you got them BL

But the way you and OH are now - you probably wont be able to walk anyway !!!
I'm so pleased for you that he's back safe and sound. xxx
Love the new shoes
:dooney:

Definately the Rocket Dog peep toes! I have a slight shoe fetish and have been admiring the range of shoes including these that rocket dog have just bought out...LOVE THEM!

x

Back