New Slimming World Online member!

Ocelot

Hello,

I'm a new member, I have joined Slimming World Online today.

I have lost weight in group in the past (3st+), but put it all back on and more (4st+). Subsequent attempts in group have failed badly.

So this is a last ditch effort to lose weight!

Wish me luck! :)

Good luck! I'm just starting out on SW too, although I've done it before.

Thank you :)

Just made a veggie chilli con carne for our meat-free monday, starting as I mean to go on.

I forgot to mention this in my first post. I'm male, and my starting weight is 17st 11lbs. Yikes!

Had a 3 bottles and 4 cans of lager over Friday and Saturday. Feel pretty bad about it, but I did go swimming today!

Hopefully I've been good enough to lose a couple of pounds by the time Week 1 weigh-in comes around in the morning

Bread is another weakness. I have cut out white bread completely. In the past I could eat half a loaf smothered with fatty Lurpak. Now I reach for a boiled egg or fruit, or yogurt.

Now the most I have is 2 x small wholemeal as my healthy B, with 1tsp of margarine and yummy Marmite.

-1.5lbs this week.

Slow and steady wins the race, slow and steady wins the race, slow and steady wins the race!!!

Fell victim to my weakness yesterday...a four pack of ice-cold Stella!

God help me, I do enjoy a cold beer. I resisted all bank-holiday weekend, only to fall victim on a Tuesday!!!

Back on track today.

Back