New! Slimming World sort of person

raleigh cameo

Hello! Have just started slimming world and have discovered their website is not brill, so thought I'd find out what everyone's up to here, as there seems to be millions of you! Am interested in gettingto know slimming worlders in particular - have done just over a week and have not got my head around it completely. Am vegetarian, but have only done Extra Easy. Good start,7lb off in first week, but have no idea how it will go. I'm scared to eat "as much as I like" of the Free Foods as I can like an awful lot! Bread and butter my big weakness and passion, so it's good at controlling that. Not that au fait with this bloggy kind of thing, but looking forward to sharing the journey. :)

:welcome:hie there!!!!!am sure u will find some wonderful ideas and great inspiration from slimming worlders here!!!!

Hi Raleigh, I am new to the forum too, and a vegetarian like you, so mostly do green days. I say vegetarian but the last year or so on medical advice I have been trying to have fish 2 or 3 times a week - it almost kills me but I try - so I do EE on those days. I LOVE carbs and eat loads of rice, pasta, potatoes, etc, along with loads of veggies, quorn etc, and I have found the weight comes off pretty easily if I stick to plan.

Give green days a go, they are absolutely perfect for vegetarians - and you can have two a and b HE's instead of just the one on EE - so even better!

Like you bread and butter is a weakness, so basically I made the choice to cut it out entirely - I don't eat toast or bread, I have crackers or krisprolls or Ryvita with Philly light on - not the same at all, but if I have just one slice of toast or bread it weakens my resolve - and for me no point having bread or toast without the butter either!

I am also new to the bloggy thing so we can learn together :).

Good luck!

Hi Raleigh, a big warm welcome to Minimins :welcome: Come and join us over on the Slimming World forum. Good luck with your weight loss journey and hope to see you there!

Hi and welcome. This is such a great forum full of support and lovely people. Good luck with your journey. :)

Hi and congratulations on your great loss!

I'd recommend green days if you are veggie. If you like your bread, why not try the WW Brown Danish? 3 slices are a HeB on Slimming World. You can find lots of other hints and tips in the SW part of the forum.

Good luck for your next weigh in.

Hello and welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of support in the SW section.

would love to know what slimming world is. I'm from australia...never heard of it!

Welcome to Slimming World
That's the main website. Basically its less of a diet and more of a healthy eating plan. You can join anywhere in the world however as of yet Oz doesn't have groups, just online. I love it :D

Back