New Start (again!)

Sassy100

Hi everyone

Today is the start of my new life - I will be slim!

Was previously on CD back in November last year but ate at Xmas time and couldn't get back onto the diet so I am now in the right frame of mind and focused to start the diet again. I'm going to America in October so I want to lose 6-7 stone before then:eek: - looking at all your posts on here I know I can acheive this.

Better get on with drinking my water:D

Hi Sassy,

Good luck with your weight loss! I also have around 7 stone to lose and the posts and pics on here are a real inspiration!! I am on day 2 of CD, slurping a strawberry shake at the mo, yum.
Just keep thinking of your hol and you will do fab!

:character00180:

xxx

Good luck Sassy :D

Thanks guys for all your support - its really appreciated:)

Good luck Sassy!

Good luck, you'll be at target before you know it!

Theresa x

good luck

Hi everyone

Today is the start of my new life - I will be slim!

Was previously on CD back in November last year but ate at Xmas time and couldn't get back onto the diet so I am now in the right frame of mind and focused to start the diet again. I'm going to America in October so I want to lose 6-7 stone before then:eek: - looking at all your posts on here I know I can acheive this.

Better get on with drinking my water:D

Hi Sassy

Good luck and keep drinking water. I am with you as I re-srarted yesterday on LL.

Big hug to you:)

You can do it Sassy! I am 4 weeks in and feeling so much happier in myself. You'll get there too and have the best Holiday of your life!

Thanks again guys for the support.

I'm feeling a bit weary at the mo so I think I'll just go to bed and sleep it off. I need to just get past day 3 and I know I will feel better.

Drunk lots of green tea (with oriental spices - its really nice:)) today so will probably be up all night peeing!!

Here's hoping day 2 will come and go as quickly as day 1:D

Back