New starter to SW :)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi :)

I have just started SW last week, and managing to get through the first week easily enough, but it is a bit confusing at first. I did SW yearssss ago when it was just red and green, and cannot quite get my head around EE yet.

I lost the bulk of my weight on Lighter Life (10 stone) and am here now to lose 2-3 stone. I maintained my LL loss for over 2 years, but then had a very traumatic experience in my life, suffered PTSD and kind of lost the plot - so here I am to repair the damage I did. I did not want to do anything as hardcore as LL for a small amount of 2-3 stone so I thought SW would be a good choice.

I must admit I don't quite understand how EE will work, because it was such a firm line between red and green days - how does combining them work too?

I have had a quick browse through this part of the forum and have seen some fab losses - so well done to everyone.

I hope I can join in and learn some trick so fo SW along the way with you all. :)

Hi

I used to do red and green days and always thought that the extra easy sounded difficult but I've been finding it quite simple once I got my head round it. It's just a case of making sure you have 1/3 of the superfree foods.

I'm loving not having to measure how much spaghetti I can have with my bolognaise sauce!

Good luck xx

Hey BL :) How are you!!! Lovely to see you are still maintaining after your wonderful losses with LL. I have been calorie counting since July and have been doing ok but have stayed the same for a month now so I too am giving SW a try and have my first meeting tmrw :) Since having my little boy in June 2009 I have gone from 18st 2lb to 14st 8 but im currently at about 14st 11 or just under. So still a way to go but im certainly getting there and im hoping SW will help kick start my losses again :) Good luck with SW :) xx

Welcome :) good luck with sw, just trust the plans they do all work :) x

Hi ladies - thanks for the welcome~!~! Sarah - how are you! Its good to see a familiar face! :) You look familiar to Jayde :)

I feel really good about my decision - I just need to find the patience to see it through to the end. My heart is determined, but sometimes my head gets in the way! lol

But will give it my best shot. :)

THanks!!

x

You don't have to do EE- you can stick with red and green if you find it easier. I personally prefer EE because I find it easier to feed both myself and my OH without any moaning, I couldn't sit him watch chips or pasta and me not have them :D

Hey hun, good luck! I mainly do EE and so far it seems to work!

I think it naturally limits your portions due to having to have the 1/3 superfree on your plate for every meal

Back