new starter

The quick answer is LOADS, everyone says different but i think its about 2 to 3 litres. some people have no problem drinking more than that, the importent thing though is to drink it . You can buy fruit flavourings at your class which i find makes it easier. Good luck on your journey X

If you find you cant drink it enough try getting a smaller bottle and drinking two in between each pack..that way you are getting at least 4litres a day not including your black coffees or green tea etc

Thankyou cornishpixi,

iam starting ll before xmas or it would have been more to loose after so i am getting to grips with the menu the porridge was horrible there is no way i can eat this but will swap next week.

jaqui

HI, you will be surprised how your taste will change i use to like chilli and shephards pie but cannot stomach them now and the only bars i liked were cranberry and the peanut one , the fudge and toffee ones made me feel sick, but now i dont care for cranberry and love fudge and toffee. It may be worth you trying the porridge again at a later date. Some people stick to only one or two different packs all week but i enjoy the variety. You will soon find your feet and develop your own favourites. Well done you starting so close to christmas, thats commitment i am sure you will get a great loss as your christmas present !!

Hi lozza58,

I have tried the shepards and i did not like it one bit and as for the porridge it was like gruel lol and i am being polite. i do really like the bars but you are only allowed 1 a day shame the peanut one is the best, i did not want to weigh myself but could not help it today but will let you know on tuesday of my first weigh in.
have a great weekend.

Jax.x

Back