NEW SYN FREE PRODUCTS!!!!!!

thata mean

Hi, I seen this thread & went & bought 3 packs of the sausages as they say free from syns, but could someone check as I'm not at a pc.
Typical values per sausage
87 Calories
0.85g Fat
0.33g Saturates
1.5g Sugars
0.6g Salt

Is that all that's needed to check? Claire x

Hi, I seen this thread & went & bought 3 packs of the sausages as they say free from syns, but could someone check as I'm not at a pc.
Typical values per sausage
87 Calories
0.85g Fat
0.33g Saturates
1.5g Sugars
0.6g Salt

Is that all that's needed to check? Claire x
Hi I need the Protein, Fat and Carbs and if you have the first ingredient listed
Sue

It's a 400g pack containing 8 sausages here it is from bk of pack.
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy 558kj/132kcal
Protein 16.9g
Carbohydrates 8.9g
Fat 1.3g
Salt 0.91g
Sodium 0.35g

Would u be kind enough to work out the syns for each sausage x

First ingredient listed Pork 50% is that right sorry if not I'm new to this and only go off my book from class x

Waits with bated breath...............

Me to! I just shot out this a.m to get them as I seen 1st post being FREE will be supper disapointed if there not :( x

I'm doing extra easy and 1/2 syn per sausage is fab :) as I do not like the quorn ones. Iv been doing SW for 3 weeks & not had a sausage as there all high syns so I'm super happy at this thank u so much :) much appreciated! Will be enjoying 1 or 2 after W.I this eve :) xx

I'm doing extra easy and 1/2 syn per sausage is fab :) as I do not like the quorn ones. Iv been doing SW for 3 weeks & not had a sausage as there all high syns so I'm super happy at this thank u so much :) much appreciated! Will be enjoying 1 or 2 after W.I this eve :) xx

Off to buy some myself tomorrow :eek:)

Have you tried Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork sausages? They are 1 syn per sausage, and well worth it :D Also, Weight Watchers sausages which are 1/2 a syn each, they are small but they are also very tasty :)

Ok done as pork for free food in the calculator and portion size 50g (1 Sausage)
Extra Easy and Original 1/2 Syn
Green 3 1/2 Syn

Thank you so much for working this out Susie25 :D:D:D

It's a 400g pack containing 8 sausages here it is from bk of pack.
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy 558kj/132kcal
Protein 16.9g
Carbohydrates 8.9g
Fat 1.3g
Salt 0.91g
Sodium 0.35g

Would u be kind enough to work out the syns for each sausage x
Does it say on the front of the pack how many calories in a sausage as working out 132 cals for 100g it should be 66 cals a sausage but you mentioned earlier 87 cals a sausage?

Susie25 said:
Does it say on the front of the pack how many calories in a sausage as working out 132 cals for 100g it should be 66 cals a sausage but you mentioned earlier 87 cals a sausage?

Yes it says 87 calories, but I'm just going to go off the per 100g for 2 sausages :) would u happen to know about bachelors savoury rice, chicken, beef & golden they 2 were on offer in lidl at 4 packs for £1.20 so bought them xx

Annya said:

Have you tried Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork sausages? They are 1 syn per sausage, and well worth it :D Also, Weight Watchers sausages which are 1/2 a syn each, they are small but they are also very tasty :)

No haven't tried them yet, iv just craved for a meat sausage & the quorn ones were discussing, felt like I was eating saw dust lol. X

Thanks for the heads up,I called in today and had the sausages for my big fry up.omg best sausage I've ever had. Hope they are not discontinued :(

I was enjoying the Tesco LC Cumberland Sausages, but my local doesn't stock them any longer:(
I don't like the WW ones, but the Asda reduced fat port sausages are 1 syn each and quite tasty:)

Back