New to CD

Preeti77

I get my packs in 40 mins!!!!!!! :)

Oooh good luck!!

Good luck, Preeti :)

Thank you all. Tasha I got a mixture so I can see which ones I like :) and cannot wait to start tomorrow morning! Are you doing SS or SS+

Good luck and i'm sure you'll do great. Im only on day 2 myself and despite feeling headachy and sick this morning im not hungry which is fab!

I am doing SS. I also did LL and lost 3stone in 9 weeks in 2008. But at £67 a week i could not afford it and then the £10 petrol gettin there because there was no LLC in my area. So i started CD a few months later and didnt even stick to it for one day.... so i am back and ready to lose this weight once and for all lol. Been really excited about starting hehe. Good luck today hun <3 xx

Good luck today, Its my first day too.... I have my first shake at around 11am.....I just can't wait xD

Good Luck day 2 for me too and already feeling very positive and strong fingers crossed we can both crack it this time

Brilliant! So much support around, thats why I love minimins!
Am having my first pack of the day, Cappucino. It is nice and I am sure the taste will grow on me. I did hear about mixing coffee in it, has anyone tried that?
@Tasha - How have you found the reduction of water in take? I still drink 4 litres a day!

A recommendation from my cdc, is to make up a vanilla shake, with double shot of espresso from your favourite cafe/barista to turn it into an amazing cambridge latte.

Back