New to forum!

Loopy-Loo

Hi!

Just joined up to the forum, stumbled upon the site when having a look online for slimming world recipes etc. Im finding this site brilliant for advice, recipes and I hope joining will keep me motivated!

Basically Im a typical yo-yo dieter, do well at start of new eating plan then it all goes wrong and i pile weight back on. I have got to the stage now where my clothes are tight, im fed up of dressing to hide my body and having my weight rule everything in my life. Also sick of counting points, eating, not eating...and so it goes on. I had good results with slimming world and got to target few years back, so im hoping to do it again. Im going it alone just now with my books etc but i havent ruled out going back to meetings.

Thanks for listening! Heres to changing my ways xx

Hi Loopy-Loo

I am a newbie too. Also having tried a million new starvation diets only to be more depressed about my weight. My husband hates it when I am dieting coz I am a rite miserbale so and so. But att least with SW you can eat lots of food and have a drink without feeling guilty. Plus I love the feeling of being full

So hhere is to you and me, hope all goes well in the first week and keep posting to let me know how you go.

What have you had today for foodie??

Karen

Hi Loopy-Loo

Welcome to the Forum

There is absolutely oodles of information on here that should help you out.
Also everyone gives great advice so there is always someone to talk to if you are having a wobble.:)

Good luck

Hi Loopy-Loo

I am a newbie too. Also having tried a million new starvation diets only to be more depressed about my weight. My husband hates it when I am dieting coz I am a rite miserbale so and so. But att least with SW you can eat lots of food and have a drink without feeling guilty. Plus I love the feeling of being full

So hhere is to you and me, hope all goes well in the first week and keep posting to let me know how you go.

What have you had today for foodie??

Karen

Welcome to you too Karen

Good luck with it, keep us up to date with how you are getting on :)

I just realised that! I have no idea how to put it in properly!

Thanks for the replies, just hope to keep the motivation levels up.

Planning to have a green week to start me off and so far today Ive had

28g porridge HEB
Milk HEA
Banana Free
Coffee Free

Bachelors low fat chilli supernoodles Free
Strawberries Free
and almost a litre of water.

Think I may start posting a food diary, seems a good way to keep organised and on track.

xx

Back