New to it all....

chester

Hi Everyone. I am new to this page. I am just about to go to the chemist to start Lipotrim, anyone got any advice?

Thanks

My advice is be strong, and come on here all the time and post post post, share the up's and down', get support etc... theres always someone around (me!) the days fly by after the first week too, i'm on day 14.

Oh, before you go to the chemist, write a list down (my advice!) buy some decent painkillers, the headaches are a killer if/when they do appear. Ask the chemist for some fibre stuff, the last thing you want is dodgy bowels and this helps you to keep on going. Visit a herbal/health shop and buy a range of LEAF teas (not fruit) peppermint, nettle etc is ok to have, so you can kind of test them out and see which you prefer, and you might do well to buy some tablet sweetners - incase you need them :) and most of all, good luck!x

good luck x

Im new to

Hi i started today i have about 6 stone to lose.
So far so good just need to stay out of kitchen, not hungry just habit:sigh:

Welcome, I am on day 9 and had a loss of 10pounds this week so its def worth it!!

Thanks everyone, been and now back. Going to start i n the morning. I have the next two weeks off work so it means I can be grumpy to myself...haha

I am also wanting to lose around 6 stone. So here goes then. I dont think the snacking will be too bad as it was more unhealthy stuff i was eating due to crazy work patterns. I now have a different jobs which mean i actually have time to go shopping. Just wanting a huge kick start to get on the way. I am actually looking forward to it, I must be a bit mad!!!

THanks for the advice and support.

Back