new to lipotrim

Hi I am brand new in here and have been on the lipotrim diet since monday, does it get a little easier as time goes on ??

it does then near the end im finding it harder lol x

yes yes yes!! first 3-4 days (sumtimes lil less) till your in ketotis can be bad but after that you have more energy than before and the hunger goes! the first week is so hard but then u will be rewared at the end of the week with a fantastic loss - just make sure no cheats as it will prolong the process of gettin into ketotsis

GOOD LUCK HUNNI XXXXXX

Hi Judith,

Welcome! All I can say is take some early nights in bed for the first few days till you get into ketosis.....then you won't find food as tempting!

Lisa xx

You have done so well Gaz - such an inspiration,i can imagine once you get so close to the finishing line it would get hard... you must not have long left now though? you look great!

cheers babe 2ish weeks and thats it.......................I think? lol x

Welcome, welcome

Hi Judith

I also started LT on Monday, so we and have found it difficult. Today has been better than yesterday though....early days but am looking forward to my weigh in on Monday.

Best of luck.

Dee

It defo gets easier and you feel 100 times better, once you have yoru first weigh in you are amazed and then you completely look forward to the next one. :D best of luck and welcome to the mad house xx

Thanks everyone for the replies i think this type of thing will keep me going and seeing all your brilliant weight loses is wonderful - well done to you all you are all doing brilliant.

so does no one actually eat anything ?? what happens if you are out for the day and have to eat something does it seriosly cock everything up or does it just reduce weight loss for that week ?? I have got a serious weekend away in 3 weeks on a bike rally can i eat small snacks over the weekend as i will be having some alcohol and dont want to drink on an empty stomch ????

Welcome to the site and best of luck......

Hello!
Just stick to it! You can do it :)

I get my first weigh in tomorrow so very nervous!

so does no one actually eat anything ?? what happens if you are out for the day and have to eat something does it seriosly cock everything up or does it just reduce weight loss for that week ?? I have got a serious weekend away in 3 weeks on a bike rally can i eat small snacks over the weekend as i will be having some alcohol and dont want to drink on an empty stomch ????

You can't drink booze on TFR/LT!!!

You'd end up in an ambulance!

You will need to do refeed or abstain!

No, you don't eat! The packs are your only consumption as well as the water! TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT!

And sorry Judith you can't drink alcohol or eat anything on this diet. You'll either have to wait until after that weekend to start or don't drink any alcohol just lots of water.
Though advice might be better from someone who's been doing it longer than me, they'll know a bit more about it.. good luck! :)

thanks belly flop i am ok with the no food in normal circumstances i have no idea what i will do on my wekend away, what is a re feed ??

welcome and good luck im on day 10 and feel great and have lost a stone already! x

Back