New to MiniMins and slimming world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miss_chaplin, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. miss_chaplin

miss_chaplin New Member

Hi all, I am a 30yr old single mum from suffolk.
    I have recently gained alot of weight and due to being so short found myself in the obese catorgory at my docs :(. I found that despite crash diets ect (that were making me more miserable) I countinued to gain and simply could not shift the weight.
    I decided as a last resort to join slimming world, with little faith. But have been on the extra easy plan now for 3 weeks and hae lost 6lbs so far :)
    I am starting to need a little extra motivation tho and also some new ideas for foods I can try ect, as like any diet I am finding i am getting bored and eating the same things all the time.
    I would like, in the future to keep a blog also and am hoping I can do that on here?

Anyway thats about it, just wanted to say hello, now to start looking around for insperation and advice :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey and welcome to minis.

Well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work x
  4. twinklebee

twinklebee Cake crusader x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far. X
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.