New to Slimming World..... 1st day diary!!

kellymarie_80

Hiya,

I am new to Slimming World and it's my first day on the diet..... I just want to check I am doing it right as I am doing it online and not through a class.

Breakfast

1 slice wholemeal bread (800g loaf HEXB B) 2 eggs and then fried in frylight & Muller light vanilla yogurt

1 cup of tea (Milk HEXB A)

Lunch

jacket potato with beans, salad & muller greek yogurt (1/2)

Dinner

Asda BBQ hot and spicy chicken with rice and veg

Syns: Options hot choc with 1 marshmellow (3.5) will have some more syns this evening not sure what I fancy yet.

I am not a huge fruit eater but will try with maybe smoothies to get some fruit in.

Does this look like I am doing it right?? xxx

Hello, looks fine but try to make sure you have some superfree with breakfast. Perhaps you could have bacon, baked beans and tinned tomatoes, mushrooms etc. the only fruit I eat are green apples and occasionally strawberries so I understand how you feel lol. Smoothies would be synned though I'm afraid as blended fruit has a syn value.

Your first day looks perfectly fine, just remember to fill up on your superfree at meals (doesn't have to be fruit) as much as you can and enjoy all the lovely foods you can eat.

Btw if you didn't use all your milk allowance with your cup of tea, make sure toy have the rest of it at some point during the day :)

Back