New to Slimming world

slim-my-hips said:
Yeah it's a bit of daunting thought thinking about how much I have to lose but I'm not going to think about! Just take it one day at a time, and would love to have a buddy! I will definately need a kick up the bum through out my journey so get your butt kicking boots out and polished up! haha.

I think that's definately the key. One step at a time. We will do it, and obviously this forum is here for support and general chat. I don't think I could do this plan as well if I didn't have this site. <3

I think that's definately the key. One step at a time. We will do it, and obviously this forum is here for support and general chat. I don't think I could do this plan as well if I didn't have this site. <3

Well I think I'm developing an addiction already to it, better than a food addiction!

Everyone seems lovely and so supportive! so glad I found it, actually wish I had found it much sooner.

Good Luck!

:welcome:
Hi, good luck with your weight loss journey! I am doing it from home like you,and find this forum really brilliant for inspiration.I have only just started to post,but love reading everybody's weight loss stories!
Will be checking out your progress and once again good luck!!

how is everyone gettin on this time of the night i find very hard!!

I'm usually fine with time of night as I eat a bit later in the evening as I find this helps stave off the hunger craving's. (dinner is in the oven now :D)

Why not try reading a book, puzzles or even have a good read on here, I always find it better to keep my hands busy when I'm in the nibbling mood.

yeah good idea on thursday nights its treat night for me but since ive a christening on sunday ill wait and have something nice for dessert!!

Back