New To SW! Too much???

BookishEmily

Hi all :)

I'm new to SW and a bit overwhelmed if I'm honest! I'm 23, 219lbs and 5'9". I work a desk job all day but when I finish work I either go to the gym for an hour (Mon-Fri) or do a 40 minute Zumba DVD at home. I'm looking to get down to 160lbs by September 2018 as myself & my husband have booked a nice 2 week holiday to Cancun - so I want to look and feel amazing!!

I'm just wondering if I'm eating too much is all?

Today has been:
Breakfast - All Bran (HeB), 100ml of semi skimmed milk (HeA), a banana and an satsuma.
Lunce - 2x Hovis Wholemeal 400g (syned 6), salad, chicken, 1 tsp of cottage cheese (rest of HeA), a muller light yogurt and a satsuma.
Dinner will be - Chilli (with kidney beans, mushrooms, green peppers and onions in it) with plain rice.

Is this too much? Too little? I'm unsure! All I know is I still feel hungry and I have a gym session coming up! o_O

Can I have an example of your daily intake?

Thank you.

63CBEA7B-EEE8-43BF-AFEC-80DC3F429FEF.jpg
No it's not too much. Your chilli looks syn free so have plenty as you have a good content on speed in there I ate all this yesterday and the only syns in it were for the yogurt mint sauce which was 3 syns

Back