new to this.......pleeeeeeeeeease help me along the way :)

hi :wave_cry: im new to this .
really need to loose weight, have been on slimming world in the past and lost a stone so feel thats what works best for me.
it has been 4-5 year since i last done slimming world and i hear a lot has changed :(
i currently weigh 13st 2.5 :cry: this is the first time in years i have disclosed my weight to anyone.
i have 3 children, the oldest being nearly 10 the youngest nearly 4,it seems that i have gained 1stone extra per child (i was 10 stone prior to my son) and iv been this size since i had my youngest..... this makes me feel sick- sick of the fact that for the last 3 1/2 year i jhave tried and failed to lose weight :( im an embarassment to myself.
currently im a size 16 i had a rare night out last sat and my friend has uploaded some pics on facebook -my god im HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY need to lose @3stone- but gonna be realistic and aim for 1 stone first.
im 30 next march so ideally would like to be 10stone--- im a loooooooong way off :(

any help/advoce/tips would be really greatfully appreciated

thanks
emma xx

:)

thanks for your reply :) we can help each other along the way :) i dont know where to start with slimming world? any tips? wats a typical days menu for u ? im doing it myself hun, like u i work various hours :( i lack confidence also :(
x

Hi Emma,
I also need to lose weight. I have 3 kids too, the oldest being 9 and youngest being 5.. I'm also gonna be 30 next march and defo want to get this weight off!

Good luck
Xx

Big hug Emma! Admitting to that big scary number is a huge step so well done you!

I'd say best place to start is buy the books - I think you can join class to get them but I bought mine off eBay for about a fiver. Then get to grips with it all and make food plans. And keep a diary on here - I use mine for rants/wobbles rather than what I actually eat and find it really helps me focus.

You can do it! X

thanks for the support ladies......how you all doing :) im hoping to start my diet 2moro :) just need to order my shoping online....any tips on low syn foods? xxx

i do like fruit but find it realy boring :( never tried butternut squash lol....how do u cook it?

i normally dont have breakfast, then have either jacket potato woth beans or tuna for lunch then normally chicken dinner or stirfry for tea.... with jaffacakes in between lol... i havnt lost any weight for over 4-5 year so my diet atm sucks :( am i right in thinking on green days you cant have jacket potato wirh anything other than beans? x

iv heard of he but its relatively new to me :/
so are the pasta n sauces still free? what about ryvitas? i quite like them with cottage cheese.... are they heb?
a lot of it for me boils down to being lazy in the kitchen lol.... my husband is fussy so if i make stuff its just for me which i doint see the point in doing :( my shopping is getting delivered today so im gonna give the http://www.minimins.com/sw-sizzling-summer-recipes/145335-bbq-quorn-fajitas.html a go...... up to now iv had a can of pepsi max.....dont really eat in the mornings....maybe thats where im going wrong....

thanks will do :) also a quick question ee is it unlimited everything and only 1 hea and 1heb or is it 1/3 superfree 1/3 green 1/3 red? xx

oh.... so do i need to have superfree on plate? or could i juts have jacket potato with prawns? also ryvitas......are they atill heb ?xx

:) ay 1 went really well.... the bbq fajitas were bloody gorge :) looking forward to 2moro xx

Back