New to WW

tracey29

I'm hoping someone can help me, I've been trying to lose weight on the Slimming World plan but I can't seem to get into it. I did it before and lost 3 stone but put it all, and more, back on again.

I've been trying it for about 4 weeks and I know how it works but I've only lost 8lbs, one week I lost 5lb but the following week I'd put 4 back on - I don't understand how because I'd been really good.

Anyway, I'm beginning to think it might be time to change to a different plan. Can anyone give me an idea of how WW works please so I can see if it fits in with my life. If it does I'll join but I could do with knowing a bit about it first.

Thanks in advance
Tracey

I'm hoping someone can help me, I've been trying to lose weight on the Slimming World plan but I can't seem to get into it. I did it before and lost 3 stone but put it all, and more, back on again.

I've been trying it for about 4 weeks and I know how it works but I've only lost 8lbs, one week I lost 5lb but the following week I'd put 4 back on - I don't understand how because I'd been really good.

Anyway, I'm beginning to think it might be time to change to a different plan. Can anyone give me an idea of how WW works please so I can see if it fits in with my life. If it does I'll join but I could do with knowing a bit about it first.

Thanks in advance
Tracey

Hi Tracey,

I too couldn't get on with SW, I either gained, sts or had minimal silly losses, I'm definitely a WW girl!!!!

WW has two halves, there is the No Count/Filling & Healthy Plan which is a bit like SW in that there is a list of foods which you can eat unlimited and you can also use Weeklies for the extras which aren't on the list OR there is the Counting Plan where you have a daily allocation of points which you can use on whatever you want to eat and drink, on top of those dailies you also get Weeklies for those times when you might need extra.

Hope this gives u a brief outline, if you want any further info then give me a shout and I'll go into more detail.

X

Back