Newbie - doing SW and need support!

Donakebab

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago and was a member of a weight loss forum and it helped me loads!

I am losing weight so slowly it's painful! I lost a stone on my own between September and end November but since joining my SW group then I've only managed 7.5 lbs mainly due to Christmas gains!

I really want to get to target for my wedding in August so all help and advice really will be appreciated!!

You have a great incentive to lose weight. Suggest you put pics relating to weddings on your fridge for inspiration.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Welcome!

Christmas gains are understandable, a lot of people had that.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Your ticker shows you only have 11lbs left to lose. You will definitely be able to do that by August but have a look around at the threads on the slimming world part of the forum, you will find them motivating for sure!

Welcome, I've joined the really slow weight loss team here and there threads are great, they give a lot of support.

Well done on doing so well already. You can get to goal in time for your wedding if you stay focused. Have you tried going totally back to week one of joining slimming world and following a set plan for the first week? It could really give you a kick start and boost that metabolism... something I think most of us need when we start to plateau. x

Thanks everyone 11lbs seems like a massive amount ATM thanks for all the support will be having a look around to find my 'home' on here! X

Back