• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here

Hi, I'm new too, first day on sw today - so far so good!! Good luck and look forward to getting to know you!

Hi Jayne
I was doing so well but have come down with the cold and now feel like rubbish and all I want is to have a chinese or fried chicken dinner and not have to cook. Can't find syn values for cold and flu remedies and it sucks majorly.
What plan are you following? I am on EE at the min. How has your first day been?

chris_s

Less of a man each day
Lemsips are half a syn each and I swear by cadbury magic elves as well at 3.5 syns each.

Good luck with it. It's less of a diet and more like back to basics healthy eating. More fruit, veg and home cooked wholesomeness. Less junk and processed stuff.

thanks for the lemsip tip. might have to invest. feel worse today than yesterday so am curled up in my furriest dressing gown and i am not setting foot over the front door.
To be honest I rarely use processed/ ready meals. Always try to cook from scratch as it tastier but last night was not in the mood to cook and ended up microwaving a syn free soup i already had in the fridge. Hubby had a pot noodle and my mil fed little one so it wasn't too bad after all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 13
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 1