Newbie here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mslinzi, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mslinzi

mslinzi New Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi any one want to help me out with SW support / sticking to it and maybe general chat?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayne E

Jayne E Member

Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm new too, first day on sw today - so far so good!! Good luck and look forward to getting to know you!

4. mslinzi

mslinzi New Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jayne
    I was doing so well but have come down with the cold and now feel like rubbish and all I want is to have a chinese or fried chicken dinner and not have to cook. Can't find syn values for cold and flu remedies and it sucks majorly.
    What plan are you following? I am on EE at the min. How has your first day been?

5. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Lemsips are half a syn each and I swear by cadbury magic elves as well at 3.5 syns each.

Good luck with it. It's less of a diet and more like back to basics healthy eating. More fruit, veg and home cooked wholesomeness. Less junk and processed stuff.

6. mslinzi

mslinzi New Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the lemsip tip. might have to invest. feel worse today than yesterday so am curled up in my furriest dressing gown and i am not setting foot over the front door.
    To be honest I rarely use processed/ ready meals. Always try to cook from scratch as it tastier but last night was not in the mood to cook and ended up microwaving a syn free soup i already had in the fridge. Hubby had a pot noodle and my mil fed little one so it wasn't too bad after all.

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Good luck with your sw journey, there is plenty of support and advice on MM's :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.