Newbie joining SW tonight...

ClaireDW

Hi everyone! My name is Claire, i'm 37 years young, and i am joining my first SW class tonight, in the hope of losing around 20 pounds! I have been invited here by a lovely lady called Annya ;) looking forward to getting to know you all, and getting help with tips & recipes...

Claire x:wavey:

Hi there Claire and welcome to Minimins. Fab forum with great recipes, support and a chuckle or two as well.

Dive on in my lovely - the water is warm:scale:

Good luck wiht your weigh in tonight - here starts the journey to a slimmer, sexier you - not that you aren't well sexy already :cool:

Hi Claire

I am joining Slimming World tomorrow so we will be quite close in terms of starting. I did this diet before getting married 4 years ago and have since had 2 children. As a result of all of that and simply letting myself go I am 4 stone heavier.

Unlike you have a lot to lose but I am determined to do it this time. A friend fo mine at work has lost a lot of weight on this diet so I know it can be done. Good luck for week 1!

Hi I'm starting sw.. Had my first weigh last night!! I have done the ee plan before and lost 10pm in 3 weeks but things came up and the class was a shambles and I gave up... But I realise it really works and am back and on a mission ideal looking to lose about 3 stone to take me to 9 and a half but I'm going to see I may feel happier to stop before that.. I have been on this site before fab old and very supportive. I'm on the iPad app so trying to work the thing out lol... Good luck in ur journey hopefully we will see some success along the way xx

Hi hun
I started last Tuesday had my 1st weigh in last night and have lost 8pm on the extra easy plan .
Good luck

Hi Claire

I had my first meeting this morning, I am hoping to loose 24lb, I am feeling really positive. Hope it all goes well for you

Great first week Mrs Big B - did you do anything in particular? What about syns??

Hello, I joined SW on Tuesday - still getting to grips with it but everyone on here has been really helpful so far with all my questions.

Nervous about WI next Tuesday!

Good luck to you all - we can do it!! :)

Back