Newbie on Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thompsonk, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. thompsonk

thompsonk New Member

Hi all,

I am a member of slimming world and find that it really works so much better than other weight loss programmes. It teaches you how to eat better whereas I feel on WW you can use your points for anything, healthy or not. So far I've lost 1st 2lb and I looked on here for fresh recipe ideas.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. topaz13

topaz13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    hi and welcome, this is a great place for new ideas as well as support. well done on your loss so far

4. BlowFish

BlowFish Full Member

Start Weight:
    103kg
    Current Weight:
    97kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.86%)
    I'm considering slimming world (based on recommendation from others in here). But looking at there homepage I am still confused about how it works. Any advice for how to get started?

5. thompsonk

thompsonk New Member

Hi,

Go along to a class, take a friend, I stick to it if I have someone with me doing the same. My friend lost 5st in about 8 months on the plan, she sticks to it 100% and has real willpower but has proved that it works

xx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Glad to see that SW is working well for you

Irene xx

7. BlowFish

BlowFish Full Member

Start Weight:
    103kg
    Current Weight:
    97kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    6kg(5.86%)
    Thanks, Thompsonk.
    Unfortunately no classes around where I am living but I will try the 7 days free food suggestion on the homepage and see where that will take me

8. lindseyalley65

lindseyalley65 Member

Hello, I have just joined this website today as well and have JUST started Slimming World. I am in Candada so I need all the support I can get as there are no groups here for this club yet. I am hoping that this site will be my support group...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.