• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie on Slimming World

I'm considering slimming world (based on recommendation from others in here). But looking at there homepage I am still confused about how it works. Any advice for how to get started?

Hi,

Go along to a class, take a friend, I stick to it if I have someone with me doing the same. My friend lost 5st in about 8 months on the plan, she sticks to it 100% and has real willpower but has proved that it works

xx

Hi,

Go along to a class, take a friend, I stick to it if I have someone with me doing the same. My friend lost 5st in about 8 months on the plan, she sticks to it 100% and has real willpower but has proved that it works

xx
Thanks, Thompsonk.
Unfortunately no classes around where I am living but I will try the 7 days free food suggestion on the homepage and see where that will take me

Hello, I have just joined this website today as well and have JUST started Slimming World. I am in Candada so I need all the support I can get as there are no groups here for this club yet. I am hoping that this site will be my support group...