Newbie :) rejoined at slimming world today

spizzer

Hi is there any other newbies out there? i rejoined slimming world today :) so excited (sad i know haha). i need to loose around 4-5stone :sigh: but i know i can do it. I lost 3 stone 18months ago and stupidly thought i could stop going to group and do it on my own.. so here i am again... x

Hi Spizzer I know how you feel but we do keep on trying at least.. I rejoined SW some weeks ago as well good luck with it

Mary

Haia I joined last Tuesday, I've joined and left sw so many times i've lost count lol
Good luck :)

hi i am starting a slimming world diet today and im also quite excited :) but im trying to do it alone as i dont have them time to attend the classes. like u i also have about 4/5 stone to lose so i really need to stick to it this time. im hoping that this site will give me some inspiration. how ever im not looking forward to getting on the scales this morning. good luck x

i'm starting SW today. i have about 3 stone to lose and i've tried every diet going so thought i might as well try this one. a few people at work have had success with this diet so here's hoping. i'm hoping to go to group once and then do it on my own. i really need to save money at the minute.

I'm going to rejoin slimming world tomorrow evening. I've done so well with it in the past and lost 3.5 st a few years ago. I weigh so much more than I did when I first went a few years ago.

I've got 10/11 stone to loose and it's pretty daunting. This time I'm taking my 14 year old daughter with me as she's also started to really pile on the pounds. Thankfully SW is really skilled with teenagers and the focus is more on food education for them than weight loss. Still I'm feel pretty nervous.

Back