Newbie starting again

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
When I first started slimming world over a year ago I was unwell with bipolar that had not yet been diagnosed. And to those who know what bipolar is like part of it is taking things to the extremes so i used to eat to the extremes. i was going through a very stressful time and eating was all i could think about that comforted me! At the time i wanted to lose weight too and followed the slimming world plan but actually gained weight because there were certain foods well lots of foods that you could eat as much as you want of!
I am now healthy and on medication. i have lost the three stone I gained and down to a size ten, i want to get to a size 8 before I get married on xmas eve this year!!

I hope this time round i can lose the stone and not gain three like i did last time!! :p

Just to add am i proof you cant eat all you want of certain foods???? I really want slimming world to work this time and would love to be able to eat until I am full!!

Best of luck Little Miss Determined.

I'm on my first week aswell and it's going quite well so far.

I know what you mean about going over the top with certain foods - for me it's going mental on green days with far too much pasta or rice. I know it says you can eat as much as you want but sometimes your mind overrides the stomach's 'I'm full' message!

I'm sticking to mostly EE (and sticking to the 1/3 of the plate being superfree foods) or red days where I have to measure potatoes/pasta as a hexb ect.

If that's the sort of thing you mean by certain foods maybe you could do something similar? So that you can still eat them but there's a bit of control over it? Just an idea I'm experimenting with :)

Look forward to hearing about your first weight-in!

Back