Newbie starting slimming world tomorrow!

Dizzyblonde

Hi everyone
I'm starting slimming world afresh tomorrow morning, I've done it half heartedly before but i'm the biggest I've ever been and have really had enough of looking & feeling like this!
So scales & tape measure are ready for the morning, I've already made a few meals & soups and they're ready for tomorrow.
My plan is to PLAN! Be organised and then I shouldn't be tempted by other non-sw friendly food!
I'm also dusting off my wii and my lateral thigh trainer and will aim to go on it at least 3 times a week. It would be great to lose between 10 and 14lbs in time for Christmas.
I'm hoping to get some and give support and make some new friends on here. Good luck to everyone just starting out like me :D

Hello and welcome:).Good luck on your weight loss journey.Will look out for you on the sw boards.x

Welcome to the boards and welcome back to SW.

With Christmas coming up, now is really good motivation for shedding the pounds. You should come join us in the SW section of the forum, we have food diaries, challenges and offer lots of support! Minimins has definitely stopped me from cheating and I follow plan 100% :)

Hope to see you around! Good luck with your weight loss

Hey there dizzyblonde, another cool username there :D
:welcome2: to the forums, and may I first suggest that you come and join us girls in the Wii Fit Challenge? We'd love to have some more new members - all you need to do is post the number of hours that you think you'd like to complete by the end of October and just update the time you've completed after each session on the Wii. There are a load of us doing this challenge and we're all enjoying it, we have made friends and help to encourage and support each other for exercising. Its really helped me to get my Wii Fit done daily as much as poss!

Thats if you'd like to of course. I'll get you the link in a mo.

I totally understand about motivation etc and so does everyone else on here, we're all here for support etc and so I hope to see you around the forums soon for chats and updates on your progress! :) X

Hi Dizzyblond, I'm also starting out tomorrow, totally unprepared but I have to start somewhere, going shopping tomorrow to stock up on veggie staples..
:kissass:<---like this, going to kiss my ar*e goodbye :worthy:

Lynn x

Thank you all for your replies and warm welcome - looking forward to getting to know you all better over the coming weeks. Will be checking out the wii fit challenge, would probably motivate my lardy arse to do exercise by joining lol

welcome to the forum and good luck with sw!

hello and :welcome: to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hello hun
welcome to the site!!
Its amazing for support and to meet new friends!
Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back