newbie thinking about ww few questions :-)

k8te

Hello,

I have been reading through this part of the forum and was thinking i may try WW. In the past i have done SW and VLCD, but now i want to do something that i can use for ever!

My questions are, how do you know the points for everything?

Is everything pointed or do you have free foods like SW?

And has anyone had it prescribed to them from their GP?

Thanks to anyone that replies x x

Hi there

If you join a ww class or do it online then it is easy to find out the points value for everything through books, esource, a phone app or a ww calculator.

If you are doing it on your own without ww then I would suggest you perhaps purchase a ww calculator or phone app to work out points values plus there is usually someone around on minimims to help!

Most items have points apart from most fruit and vegetables.

Hope this helps x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for your reply, I am going to a class at 6.30 which isnt very far from me, so this is where it all begins :D x

Thanks for your reply, I am going to a class at 6.30 which isnt very far from me, so this is where it all begins :D x

Good luck :) I hope you enjoy the plan :D

Thanks, and will do. Quite nervous actually as never done WW before, have no idea what to expect! Going to take some cash with me so i can buy some goodies, i hope the leader is nice x

Thanks, and will do. Quite nervous actually as never done WW before, have no idea what to expect! Going to take some cash with me so i can buy some goodies, i hope the leader is nice x

How was the meeting (and leader)? :)

Sadly the leader was off sick but her cover was very nice. I have been given 33 points a day, and my head is buzzing from all the info!! I think realisitically i am not going to be starting until Fri, as i am in uni all day tomorrow and i want to study my books and work out a menu for the week then go shopping for myself & family maybe friday morning. i feel quite happy about starting and looking forward to hopefully losing weight for the last time x

If you ever have a question about anything, do ask us! I can't claim to know everything (this is my first proper time at Propoints, but I did the Discover plan which was mostly similar) but there will always be someone here to help.

I've lost 105lb on ww pro points plan in just over a year!! I'm a ww freak lol I know most things just give me a shout if you need anything :) x

I've lost 105lb on ww pro points plan in just over a year!! I'm a ww freak lol I know most things just give me a shout if you need anything :) x

Wow well done thats amazing x x

Back