Newbie to slimming world any hints and tips??

emlou1982

Hi everyone,

have joined slimming world to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, now we have had all our children time to get back in shape :)
would really appreciate any advice x x

thanks Emma x

Hi Emma

Im not on Slimming World so cant help you there but there is a dedicated Slimming World thread so if you find that Im sure theyll be loads of great advice on there.

Im pretty new here too so just thought Id say hi and good luck. This is a great place to talk to others all doing the same and for advice, tips and support.

Take care

Hi Emma- am in same position so started SW on Monday- are you going to a class? A

Hi Hatti,
no have not joined yet as its always a busy period in the new year going to join end of feb, I already have all the books & teamed up with using this site seems to be working for me :)
Have you joined a group?

Yes I go on a Monday night- only lost one pound at my first weigh in, which is pretty low even for me- normally manage at least 1.5 on week 1! Sticking with it though- my first time trying extra easy as usually do green. Baby's christening this Sunday so a big family do and night away in a hotel- not great timing- hope I don't put the pound back on!

Back