Tory5

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myelf i am Vicky and i started slimming world last week after wanting to lose weight after having my first child, he five months now and finally thought i must get this weight off lol i am sure you have all been there :cool: anyway speak to ya all soon, oh i had my weigh today and stayed the same:sigh:

Welcome Vicky!

Don't be too disheartened with a maintain in the first week. Sometimes it takes time to get to grips with the plan or you may not have your cupboards stocked for SW. Some people just have a bigger loss the second week. Use the site and your consultant if there's anything you don't understand and fill in your food diary so your consultant can have a look if you don't get the loss you want next week!

Hiya

Thanks fot that i am off shopping tomorrow so am gonna stock up on loads free foods and just hope i get a bigger loss next week. :)

Welcome to Minimins and SW Vicky. Sorry to hear you didn't get a loss after your first week, but as Michelle said try not to let it get you down. I've seen lots of people STS the first week so your definitely not alone, it is probably just that your body is adjusting to the change in diet.
Have you thought about doing a food diary on here? I find it really helpful and people can comment and help you out if they spot something you might be doing wrong. And just give us all a shout if you are unsure about anything.
Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will see the results next weigh in hun :)

Hiya hun! Welcome to SW and Minimins :) Don't worry about the STS hun, and don't let it get you down. From what I can recall I think I only lost 0.5lb in my first week, then 3.5lb in the second week, so hang in there! That's why my first two weeks are lumped together in my signature ;) It's sometimes helpful to look at your loss over 4 weeks or a month. I do this as strange things happen to my weight loss week by week, so it gives me a clearer picture of how I'm doing :)

Good luck though hun!

Sian xxx :D

Back