• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

S: 17st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 1st1lb(6.25%)
Hi Everyone,

tonight is my 3rd week at slimming world! Still abit nervous of those scales!!! I think im getting the hang of the food optimising?! I do fell like im eating too much sometimes! only because i use to think dieting meant eating less!!!!!
Good luck everyone
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Hi and welcome.
I'm still nervous of the scales after years of being on SW so don't worry on that score ;-)
As long as you are eating when you are hungry and stopping when full then don't worry about eating too much - how have your losses been for the last two weeks?
Good luck tonight hun. x

Sum

Hula princess in training
S: 13st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 1st10lb(12.63%)
Hey CookieClare

Welcome to SW and this forum. Well Done on your weight loss so far and good luck with your future weight loss journey :D

Lol i have to admit no matter how long i've been doing SW it still seems like i eat too much but why comaplain when it works - aslong as we're only eating when were hungry lol :p

S: 17st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 1st1lb(6.25%)
Hi guys
my 1st and 2nd week have been the same -2.5lbs both times so it seems to be working for me, hopefully the same tonight?! I did go out at the weekend though so haven't got my hopes too high :sigh:!
I am loving the recipies at the moment! i made the 1 syn Ferrero Rocher on Sunday and they are perfect for that little bit of sweetness at the end of the day!!