Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CookieClare, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. CookieClare

CookieClare New Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,

tonight is my 3rd week at slimming world! Still abit nervous of those scales!!! I think im getting the hang of the food optimising?! I do fell like im eating too much sometimes! only because i use to think dieting meant eating less!!!!!
    Good luck everyone
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi and welcome.
    I'm still nervous of the scales after years of being on SW so don't worry on that score ;-)
    As long as you are eating when you are hungry and stopping when full then don't worry about eating too much - how have your losses been for the last two weeks?
    Good luck tonight hun. x

4. Sum

Sum Hula princess in training

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey CookieClare

Welcome to SW and this forum. Well Done on your weight loss so far and good luck with your future weight loss journey :D

Lol i have to admit no matter how long i've been doing SW it still seems like i eat too much but why comaplain when it works - aslong as we're only eating when were hungry lol :p

5. CookieClare

CookieClare New Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys
    my 1st and 2nd week have been the same -2.5lbs both times so it seems to be working for me, hopefully the same tonight?! I did go out at the weekend though so haven't got my hopes too high :sigh:!
    I am loving the recipies at the moment! i made the 1 syn Ferrero Rocher on Sunday and they are perfect for that little bit of sweetness at the end of the day!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.