1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emjay, 4 April 2014 Social URL.

1. miss_emjay

miss_emjay Member

Hiya lovelies, just a quick message to say hi n introduce myself.
    I'm emjay, 25, from Dunstable. Mam to 2 girlies (april 09 & dec 10) 3rd girlie due 3rd june but due to major spd & fibromyalgia I get induced mid may.
    3rd time doing sw n determined not to give up this time!
    I always do welo when I go to group but seem to fail when I stop n try to do it alone.
    My WIs are on Tuesdays. My leader has said whilst pregnant to concentrate on maintaining but I know I'll lose coz of how big I am. Did a week at home n lost 5lbs. Not happy about just maintaining tbh. Will see how it goes, I guess!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

hi emjay. im doing it home and now 10 weeks in. do you get extra allowances with being pregnant?

4. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Welcome to minimins :)

5. miss_emjay

miss_emjay Member

Thank you :)
    Whilst doing EE I get 2 HE A&B x

6. miss_emjay

miss_emjay Member

Yay 3lb off this week :) happy with that!